Performance Marketing Manager / Digital Platforms
about the company
Our client is a leading Real Estate firm with a highly-established reputation. They are looking to build a team of passionate change-drivers who will work closely with the management team to bring the organisation to new heights, and to deliver strong, fast and sustainable growth in 2022.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Performance Marketing Manager to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for the implementation of integrated and tactical campaigns, management of a team in performance marketing and data analytics, and ensuring that the marketing objectives are aligned with the organization’s direction. You will be reporting to the Senior Manager for this role.
- Drives the alignment of marketing and campaign plans to the overall marketing strategy and goals
- Be responsible for developing, monitoring and implementing integrated marketing campaigns across all functions
- Manage the marketing team to deliver integrated marketing outcomes across branding, products, campaigns and social
- Analyse user behaviours and engagement using third-party analytics to improve content and branding on the platforms
- Provide recommendations for optimization of marketing performance after the derivation of insights from product data
- Optimise performance metrics of campaigns through analysis of campaign statistics and execution of new and innovative campaign ideas
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 5 to 8 years of experience in a loyalty / martech / retail / brands environment in driving digital marketing campaigns
- Prior people-management experience will be required
- Experience in Marketing and Data Analytic tools will be an advantage
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.