Paying up to $5000 with experience
location in Bugis area
About the company
Based along beach road, Client is a tech firm and we are looking for a Business Admin to support the managing Director. Your support and coordination for the team will be an essential part of the business.
About the role
- Answering telephone call, taking messages, receiving incoming faxes and mails, replying to emails on behalf of Management when instructed
- Coordinate internal and external meetings with business partners, shareholders, clients, suppliers and others
- Manage diary for Management including meetings, conferences, video conferences and other events and reminding them of important tasks and deadlines
- Receiving office guests to meeting room and arrange food catering (if needed)
- Coordinate travel arrangements, including booking flights, visa, car rental and hotel accommodations, travel itineraries and completing expense reports for reimbursement after the trip.
- Perform general research work including preparation of background documents (e.g., preparation of presentation slides, drafts of simple correspondences, and background information for appointments; consolidate relevant data; generate reports, etc.).
- Establish, maintain, and ensure the timely update of the correspondence filing systems (both hard and soft copies)
- Liaise, draft, comment, review, edit and send contracts and agreements on behalf of Management
- Assist with general administration support such as processing correspondence and letters, photocopying, printing, scanning, typing, couriers, maintaining contact databases, post and others
- Perform any other ad hoc duties where required by the Management team.
. able to take night or weekend call (mostly for flight changes/meeting changes).
Skills and experience
In order to qualify for the role, you need to be
∙ At least 3-5 years of secretarial experience
∙ Experience in Administration Skills
∙ Possess good Organizing and Scheduling Skills
∙ Experienced in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, please contact Wai Ling
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents. To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R1110392...