about the role
1. Responsible for the schedule management and arrangement of the CEO, including schedule, work arrangement, preparation of various documents, preparation of various items, data management, reimbursement, etc.
2. Accompany the CEO to participate in various work schedules, including but not limited to coordinating and arranging meetings, business activities, business trips, etc., and make appropriate preparations;
3. Accompany the CEO to participate in internal and external meetings, make meeting minutes, supervise and promote the implementation of various important work items, report feedback in a timely manner and assist in formulating solutions;
4. Responsible for the implementation of the tasks assigned by the CEO, and play an important role in internal uploading and distribution, ensuring accurate and timely synchronization of key information among relevant personnel, supervising the implementation, tracking work progress and quality, and reporting feedback in a timely manner;
5. Responsible for the preparation and storage of documents, reports, important documents and items in the CEO's daily business work.
6. Regularly collect, sort out and analyze industry-related data and information to provide reference for the general manager's business decision-making;
7. Responsible for temporary work arranged by other CEOs.
skills and experience required
1. Bachelor's degree or above, plus points for overseas study experience;
2. Prior executive assistant and CEO assistant experience
To apply online please use the apply function, alternatively you may contact Chloe Chen at chloe.chen(@)randstad.com.sg. (EA: 94C3609 /R1768253)