about the company
My client is a leader in technologically advanced and smart solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Headquartered in the United States, with operations around the world. And in Asia Pacific, they have offices in eight countries. They specialize in aerospace structures, avionics, interiors, mechanical systems, mission systems, and power and control systems, serving customers in the commercial, regional, business aviation and military sectors.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for planning, scheduling and expediting shop floor activities to meet production schedules and ensure on-time delivery to customers. You also need to minimize overdue charges, maintain optimal levels of inventory, and adhere to system integrity.
- Analyse material flow and utilize production scheduling techniques to manage cell planning and production schedules to support on-time delivery to customers.
- Review daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly performance results to identify trends and opportunities to take corrective and continuous improvement actions.
- Monitor and manage input/output and WIP based on demand to achieve optimum inventory levels with maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Support material planning group to meet delivery and inventory turn performance goals.
- Provide support in material issues related to engineering changes and new product start up.
- Analyze demand fluctuations, load changes, capacity requirements etc.
- Close coordination with inter-departments to resolve planning/scheduling/shipment related issues.
- Comply with standard operational practices, methods, procedures and SAP system updates.
- Depth of experiences/ knowledge to provide coaching and guidance to coworker.
- Participate and initiate continuous improvement activities.
- Liaise with internal/external customers when required.
skills & experience required
- Minimum Diploma/Degree in Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering.
- At least 3 years’ experience in production planning and control.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and SAP.
- Good analytical skills and working knowledge of spreadsheets, pivot tables and databases.
- Able to manage multiple priorities under tight time-lines.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Team player with high standards of performance and personal integrity.
Work location: Changi
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...