about the company
My client has an outstanding international reputation in its field and great emphasis is placed on training & development. They develops leading edge assembly processes and equipment for medical / hopsital / pharma projects.
about the job
- Automation, installation, commissioning and troubleshooting of sterilizers, GMP washers and Isolators
- Lead the installation, configuration, commissioning including IQ,OQ of the systems at site
- Troubleshoot, adjust, and implement software applications according to cGMP, GAMP 5 and change control procedures
- Providing an excellent aftersales customer service
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in mechatronics / electronics / mechanical engineering or equivalent
- Min 5 years of experience in Siemens / B&R / WAGO PLC Control Systems
- PLC programming & BMS Connections via Modbus / BACnet
- Experience in Medical / Hospital / Pharma environment will be a plus
- Able to commence immediately or within a short notice period
- BCSS and other safety related certification is an advantage
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs in or contact yitwei @ +65 65103642
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1325913...