about the company
Our client, one of the largest life insurance company globally and locally.
about the job
In this position as a Policy Servicing Executive, you will be expected to perform policy assessment and make sound judgement & decision on the policy changes & upgrade. You will also handle appeal cases and cases escalated for complaints. As part of this dynamic role, you will report to the Policy Services Segment Head, Customer & Policy Management and work closely with internal and external stakeholders to complete end to end transaction requests in compliance to guidelines and service standards.
* Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm
* Offers hybrid work arrangement, office is located at CBD
* 1 year renewable contract + completion bonus(with high chance of conversion to perm within 1st year)
* 100% servicing role - no sales or KPIs involved
skills and experience required
- Some experience or knowledge in Life/Health insurance will be an advantage
- Candidates with experience as Financial Consultant or Customer Service may apply
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated, results & customer service oriented
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Proficient in MS Office
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the ‘apply now’.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.