Our client is a well-established international bank and has a strong presence in Asia. They are recruiting for Premier Relationship Managers to expand their business. This role provides a golden opportunity for experienced bankers to join the market-leading business at an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Contribute to the bottom-line of Premier Banking through the accomplishment of profit and growth targets
- Manage the relationships with new and existing affluent clients through professional consultative financial analysis
- Required to execute good customer service while reaching to the database provided by the bank
- To identify suitable financial solutions offered by the bank to meet client's financial goals
- Ensuring all transactions are strictly compliant with audit and statutory guidelines
skills and experience required
- Minimum local diploma in any discipline
- Ability to manage the High Net Worth (HNW) segment and show consistent sales performance
- Sound knowledge of banking products such as bancassurance, unit trust, structured notes and bonds.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Reenie at 65103657 for a confidential discussion.
EA: 94C3609 | R2198716...