- leading communications service provider, offering the latest mobility, voice and data solutions to multinational enterprises and government agencies.
- Responsible for partnering with internal and client servicing teams to provide cloud architecture insights and guidance in order to adequately architect and deliver client solutions.
- Acts in many ways as the Technology Subject Matter Expert that understands the cloud landscape, architectural models and solutions credibly, and possess the ability to discuss and present to Client stakeholders and technical members.
- Solid understanding of cloud computing and technology systems, as well as experience designing and transferring applications to the cloud.
- Demonstration of market / industry experience and knowledge, assistance in sales.
- Identify the top cloud architecture solutions to successfully meet the strategic needs of the company
- Undertake customer requirements gathering and scoping. Deliver customer workshops and presentations as required.
skills and requirements
- Degree holder Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- In depth understanding of Public/Private/Hybrid Cloud solutions and experienced in integrating public cloud into traditional hosting/delivery models
- Min 8 years of experience
- A firm understanding of the cloud service, security and deployment models for IaaS, PaaS and SaaS and Function as a Service (FaaS) service offerings provided by Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud platforms.
- (Plus point) Containers Management -using tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Openshift
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...