- leading communications service provider, offering the latest mobility, voice and data solutions to multinational enterprises and government agencies.
- Work with our clients to design and deliver systems for complex custom projects using the latest technologies, and to build solutions that transcend today’s digital world and fundamentally enable change for our client’s businesses.
- Design complex cross-domain solutions encompassing a rich variety of technologies and using a mixture of agile and planned methods.
- Work with internal teams (which can be across diﬀerent geographic locations), customer technical teams, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver successful solutions.
- Participate in or drive deep architectural discussions to build confidence and ensure customer success when implementing these technology solutions.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex technical challenges and establish credibility; build deep relationships with senior technical individuals within customers’ organization.
- Provide cost input through the sizing of efforts required to deliver the designed solution.
skills and requirements
- Degree holder Computer Science, IT or equivalent qualification.
- A practical knowledge of relational databases (ideally Oracle) and/or other programming (SQL, Java, etc.) would be an asset
- Track record of successful software-sales pre-sales engagements with major customers
- Ability to develop product demonstrations, Proof-of-Concepts, and present to business and technical users, including proven software programming skills
- Experience as consultant to different levels of customer organizations, including technical experts and architects, business analysts and project managers, as well as CXO level executives.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)...