about the company
Our client is a well established life reinsurance firm, looking for a Pricing Actuary to price for and deliver creative solutions for clients across the region, with a focus on Alternative Reinsurance Solutions (ARS) transactions.
about the job
Our client is now looking to expand their Pricing team. The role is responsible for the delivery of pricing terms and reinsurance solutions to clients, ensuring high technical standards of experience and risk analyses. You should also be accountable for the up-keeping of pricing methodologies, pricing frameworks and pricing tools, and support the Business Development team to create and prepare reinsurance solutions.
about the manager/team
This role reports to the Director of Pricing.
skills and experience required
- Qualified Actuary (IOA / SOA / IOAA)
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the Life (Re)insurance industry, with experience in ARS transactions
- Strong analytical skills, independent with the ability to problem solve and produce justifiable, practical pricing guidance even where data is sparse
- Sound understanding of underwriting and claims practices and the interaction with pricing of insurance products
- Knowledge of major regulatory capital and accounting frameworks (e.g. Solvency II, RBC, IFRS) is an advantage
- Experience with systems such as Access, Excel, SAS, SQL, Emblem is an advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact at .
(EA: 94C3609/ )