Pricing Analyst / Leading Automation Firm
about the company
Our client is a leading regional automotive organization with a highly-established reputation. It has dedicated its focus to deliver the highest quality of products to consumers. They are looking for an enthusiastic, career driven go-getter to join the team in driving the expansion of the firm.
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Team Lead, you will be in charge of analyzing the market pricing, executing measures aligned with the pricing strategy and ensuring the maintenance of the price conditions.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Pricing Analyst to join the pricing team! You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Team lead and the team on all pricing-related duties, which include market research, analysis and price differentiation.
- Develop market expertise for the assigned region by conducting thorough research and analysis of internal data and external resources focused on pricing, revenue and market trends
- Conduct pricing and process analysis to identify opportunities for improving business performance on a regular basis
- Manage and monitor the monthly pricing operations
- Devise business proposals for the new pricing strategies and negotiation with stakeholders
- Support distributors and the relevant stakeholders in managing the the product portfolio
- Innovate, lead, and analyze pricing tests and other projects.
- Conduct analysis for ad-hoc projects
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have some internship experience in data analysis
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.