About the Company
My client offers automotive services parts and accessories, industrial, and consumer products.
About the Job
- Oversee Inter-Group Companies pricing operation adhere with group policies (Eg Transfer.
- Pricing Compliance, Trade Compliance, Business Model Optimization).
- Expand Business model to all Group Companies.
- Provide day-to-day pricing support for group companies to ensure pricing requests/ queries are responded to within the required timeframe.
- Plan and lead projects to achieve department targets.
- Prepare monthly Key Performance Indicators reports.
- Support ad-hoc assigned system/ process improvement projects.
Skills & Experience required
- Diploma/ Degree in Business & Management cluster: Business, Marketing, Supply Chain, Management related or equivalent.
- Able to apply Ho-Ren-So and Kaizen.
- MS Excel (Must), MS Access (Advantage), Data Analysis, Presentation skills will be required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in pricing and/or analytical role in Business Planning and team management
- Experience in China and Thailand markets will be a plus.
- Occasional traveling may be required
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to alexie.tan(@)randstad.com.sg
Please include your availability, expected salary, and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: R2196935 / Reg: R1325913