About the company
Our client is a Global MNC with a well-established presence of more than 15 years with more than 20,000 employees across the globe. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Principal Data Scientist to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Principal Data Scientist, your job responsibilities involve:
- Taking ownership of thorough statistical analyses and implement cutting-edge machine learning and deep learning approaches to enhance our RDI's data science capabilities.
- Leading and contribute to the technical data science strategy, focusing on improving and optimizing the performance and stability of new and existing Data science projects. This includes data preparation, pipeline establishment, exploring new AI technologies, and developing computational methods utilizing machine learning and cloud-based solutions to uncover meaningful patterns and connections in diverse R&D data sources.
- Engaging in a hands-on role that combines Chemistry, Materials, Data Science, and Machine Learning to organize, process, and derive insights from data, validate concepts, and make predictions.
- Collecting, analyze, and communicate data insights from internal and external sources, ensuring reliability, interpretations, and findings are carefully considered.
- Drawing authoritative conclusions and recommendations to ensure the significance of the data is understood across a wide skill range.
- Driving a pivotal role to drive detailed technical project objectives, overseeing execution management, contributing to architecture design and code reviews, and showcasing technical leadership.
- Utilizing technical expertise to foster synergies and increase value in technology development efforts across different business lines. This includes enhancing existing data capabilities and exploring new areas of growth or invention, such as generating intellectual property to bolster the organization's competitive edge in AI-driven experimental work.
- Staying informed about the company's computing, digital, data, and IT environment, as well as planned changes, to develop meaningful data science products.
- Engaging with global research, industry, and standards development communities to identify and implement new technologies and best practices.
Skills and Experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 8 years of experience working within a Data Driven/Science role with a proven track record of applying Data Science techniques to solve real world business problems within the Pharmaceutical / Specialty Chemicals related industry.
You should also have strong hands on experience in applied data mining, machine learning, or statistical modelling coupled with good experience working with large-scale machine learning/deep learning models in the cloud environment.
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Principal Data Scientist. You will be part of the Organisation’s Global Data story while collaborating with a high performing data team to bring impact to the business using cutting edge data science solutions.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)