- Opportunity to build and develop end to end highly scalable software applications from scratch.
- Opportunity to own the architecture and development for end user in house enterprise applications.
About the Client
Our Client is a Global MNC with a well established presence of more than 20 years with more than 1000 employees. With rapid expansion plans, they are now looking for a Principal Software Engineer to be a part of their team.
About the Job
As a Principal Software Engineer, your responsibilities involve:
- Designing, testing and maintaining highly scalable end to end applications for both backend (NodeJS) and front end (Java, Angular, React) development.
- Establishing technical design documents, sample code of frameworks and APIS
- Managing workloads and services through Kubernetes, Docker.
- Owning the architecture throughout the entire software development cycle through continuous improvements.
Skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have at least 10 years of working in building end to end application programs coupled with a strong hands on experience on fullstack development for backend (NodeJS) and Front end (Java, Angular, React framework).
Whats on Offer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Global MNC as their Principal Software Engineer. You will get the opportunity to work directly with senior stakeholders to build end to end enterprise applications.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/RoystonLow. (EA: 94C3609 / R1871559)