about the company
Our client is a leading global solar panel manufacturer dedicated to delivering innovative and world-class solar manufacturing technology. This rapidly expanding company has an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, hands-on system Principal/Senior/Mechanical Engineer to join their driven team.
about the job
As our trusted mechanical engineer, you will be highly involved in operation, maintenance and improvement projects for the Mechanical, HVAC and process systems. You will:
- Perform detailed system design and engineering tasks in order to assure and improve system reliability.
- Follow up on projects relating to mechanical systems – including but not limited to HVAC System, Exhaust System (Acid / General / Silane / VOC / NOx), scrubbers, Waste water Systems, Compressor System, PCW System, Chilled Water System and Cooling Water System
- Embark on cost saving initiatives and map out cost reduction roadmap.
- Conduct monthly meetings to review key KPIs with vendors.
- Conduct frequent site inspections and attend site meetings to ensure high quality standard work and timely delivery in accordance to schedule.
- Ensure effective operation and maintenance without interruption of the installed facilities and equipment
- Perform systematic engineering study and solution that lead to optimal performance, stability and reliability of the utilities supply systems
- Ensure PM fault / ad hoc work request job work order creation and closure
- Responsible for PM follow up or ad hoc job request repair
- Manage external contractor in terms of safety/quality/operation/maintenance
- Respond to all Facilities incidents, emergencies and alarms
- Participate actively in key projects such as cost reduction, system improvement, Facilities Cpk improvement, new facilities system development and qualification, new material evaluation/ qualification, etc.
- Coaches, mentor and conduct training for targeted organizations on facilities systems.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Min 3 years of relevant experience in Mechanical/HVAC System
- Good supervisory and leadership skills
- Good technical and analytical skills in problem solving and continuous improvement
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Excel
- Proactive & assertive team player
- Able to work late for ad-hoc system troubleshooting and breakdowns
- Willing to work in the western part of Singapore (Tuas / Pioneer / Joo Koon)
If you are interested in the position , kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...