about the company
Our client is an international fund administrator, with a global footprint servicing clients across a diverse range of funds. Join them and gain valuable exposure at one of the top names in this rapidly growing space.
about the job
As a successful applicant, you will be a self-driven individual with a learning mindset and come with prior experience in Fund Administration/Accounting. Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Driving relationships and communications with clients as well as internal and external stakeholders during the onboarding and audit processes
- Preparation of working files, capital call/distribution notices, NAV statements, etc
- Management fee and carried interest calculations as well as waterfall schedules
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field
- >2 years of experience in Fund Accounting/Fund houses
- Knowledge of Fund structures/Fund management businesses
- Excellent communication and time management skills
- Strong team player with the ability to work under pressure
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Caroline at 6510 7411.
(EA: 94C3609/ R22104235)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.