about the company
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. With production facilities and regional business and technology centers worldwide, they have exciting opportunities for a Plant Improve and Development Engineer to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Responsible for the scoping and development of Capital Investment Projects, to enhance plant capability in areas of HSSE, efficiency, infrastructure and sustainability. This includes: Develop Project Basis Memorandum (PBM) during Stage 1, develop Manufacturing Basis Memorandum (MBM) during Stage 2, provide input to Design Basis Memorandum (DBM) and Front-End Design during 3
- Act as main focal point for Global Engineering and Owners representative
- May be the Stage Manager for non-Strategic Projects
- Develop initial Start-Up Plan for Capital Projects
- Progress engineering evaluations internally and with external parties to develop solutions for the plant.
- Develop and steward the plant’s Capital Investment Plans.
- Administrator for HSSE management systems.
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned.
What you will need
- Degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in process engineering or process design in a manufacturing environment.
- Good understanding of HSSE management in a chemical plant.
- Good knowledge of project development, economics and management.
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...