about the company
Our client is a global leader and manufacturer of petroleum additives for fuels and lubricants. With production facilities and regional business and technology centers worldwide, they have exciting opportunities for a Plant Contact Engineer to join their dynamic team.
What you will be here for
- Responsible for the development and implementation of initiatives to achieve high performance of production units, and to enhance their capabilities in capacity, quality and HSSE/environmental protection
- Responsible for the monitoring and improving unit performance.
- Key interface to process specialist and is responsible for the transfer of technical knowledge to support plant operations.
- Collaborate with internal/external stakeholders on process troubleshooting.
- Develop and appropriate funds for Capital Investment Projects.
- Steward accurate mass balance of production units.
- Any other roles and responsibilities assigned.
What you will need
- Degree in Chemical Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a process engineer, preferably in process design or manufacturing support.
- Knowledge and understanding of project economics or process control concepts will be an added advantage.
- Ability to communicate effectively in interfaces with different functions.
- Willing to work in the West (company transport provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...