about the company
Our client is a leading manufacturer of semiconductor wire-bonding equipment and tools. With a strong global presence in the field of microelectronics and high technology products, they’re looking for a Process Engineer to join their team
about the job
- Be in-charge of the process evaluation aspect of the laboratory function particularly for ball bonding and experienced in both copper wire and gold wire bonding.
- Provide direct customer interface for identification of process window parameters (eg DOE techniques).
- Recommend new techniques/innovation in the packaging technology process to
- Conduct in-house development and improvement projects related to bonding tools.
- Able to handle laboratory equipment & analytical tools independently with minimum assistance to analyze evaluation & process data.
- Provide on-site technical/application support to resolve bonding related issues. (traveling required)
- Provide new package/product development evaluation
- Provide detailed analysis related to customer bonding problems and issues
- Provide tool analysis report on the returned tools from customers
- Provide technical support and work closely with Technical Sales & Service Managers from different sites as to the requirement of tool design and application.
- Development of in-house and customer technical presentation materials.
- Conduct technical development presentations
- Degree/diploma in Engineering
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience
- Familiar with wire bonding/ball bonding
- Required to communicate with counterparts/customers in China
- Must be comfortable with travelling quite frequently to countries in Asia
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...