about the company
Our client is a renowned leading chemicals manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic products. They are now looking for Process Technicians to join the company during this exciting time.
about the job
- Handle daily operational tasks and participate in plant troubleshooting
- Perform field logging, routine sampling and plant testing work
- Prepare process equipment for mechanical work according to SOP procedures
- Carry out loading/unloading and raw material charging activities
- Operates utility and process plant
- NITEC/Diploma in Chemical Process Technology or equivalent
- 2 to 3 years’ experience in chemical industry preferred
- Willing to work 12 hours rotating shift (8am to 8pm, 8pm to 8am) (shift allowances applicable)
- Experience in forklift, firefighting, confine space or work at heights certificate will have an added advantage.
- Willing to work in the West (Jurong/Tuas/Joo Koon) (transport pick up from MRT provided + site allowance provided)
- Training provided for candidates with no experience
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172