about the company
Our client is one of the most established contract manufacturers in Singapore, with capabilities ranging from design and development, in-house mold making, plastic injection molding, PCB production to full product assembly. They are looking for Process Engineers to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Oversee all technical and process activities in the thermoplastic, LSR or CMSR molding operations to ensure reject rate is kept to a minimum
- Train and develop all resources under his responsibilities to work effectively to meet department objectives
- Troubleshoot on processes and machines & to perform failure analysis on fallout from line and field return
- Oversee and provide on-the-job training for Technicians. Include scientific molding methodology for identified technicians
- Oversee and ensure timely maintenance of all molding presses and auxiliary equipment and proper records are done as per procedure
- Develop and implement all corrective and preventive actions for discrepancies and potential problems to ensure problems are contained, corrected and prevented from recurring
- Develop, plan and implement Programs and System to build and develop manufacturing capabilities within the company
- Diploma in engineering or equivalent
- Hands on experience in Molding processes highly desirable
- Experience in handling & troubleshooting of molds will be a plus
- Training will be provided for candidates with no experience
If you are interested in the position, kindly use the ‘apply’ function. Alternatively you may contact Yiling at +65 6510 7412.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...