1 year contract
Located in CityHall
about the company
My client is a reputable company looking for a Procurement Coordinator in their SG office to support the procurement activities across the APAC region.
about the job
Working closely with the APAC Team and reporting to the Procurement Director, your responsibilities are as follows but not limited to :
- Hands-on source-to-pay procurement process with multiple categories focus (mainly in IT & Telcom, Facility Services & Marketing Services), mainly operates in their in-house group procurement platform.
- Provides full process support with internal stakeholders and external suppliers in order to achieve business targets by implementing sourcing & procurement execution within the group procurement policy and procedures. Enhance user experience both internal & external by sound project planning & correspondence, as well as timely reactions in addressing queries & problem-solving.
- Keep constant collaboration with the central Group Procurement team in parts of China, as well as other regional teams, to maintain the collaboration of category strategies, process improvement, and best practice sharing of overseas procurement operations.
- Collaborates with other functions such as Finance, Legal, HR in maintaining overall process control and mutual key performance metrics.
- Executing project-based sourcing with the guidance of the line manager. Develop local category strategy and expand local supply base.
- Data reporting on a regular basis
skills and experience required
You shoud have at least one year working experience in procurement or supply chain related industry; looking forward to you attaining a Bachelor's degree. Working in a fast pace environment you need to be Patient with a sense of customer care, open-minded, and willing to pro-actively communicate with others; You are require to be Familiar with online procurement tools as well as major IT tools, advanced user of Excel and PowerPoint, or database tools is a plus;
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.To apply online, please click on the appropriate link.
EA: 94C3609 / R111039