about the company
As a result of ongoing and continued successes both within Singapore and internationally, a global leader is recruiting a potential Procurement Manager to join them in their expansion.
about the job
- New vendors approver in SAP
- Ensure that Procurement Policy has been fulfilled before approving Purchase Orders above the fixed threshold
- Determine need for contract if spend is above Procurement Policy threshold
- Daily SAP check for POs that need approval
- Approves PO (if above Procurement Policy threshold) validating that fundamentals have been followed
- Expanding role to take on greater strategic regional stewardship of Project Evolution.
- Support implementation of Indirect Procurement Strategy and procedures that are innovative, cost-effective and incorporate the growing complexities and challenges across the region.
- Support implementation and future maintenance of new offices
- Administrative functions: Vendors Master Data - SAP PO´s, PO creation and Reporting.
- Maintain a trusted and long-term partnership with stakeholders.
skills & experience required
To be successful in this position, you must have the ability to demonstrate or possess:
- Diploma in Business Management
- Experienced with SAP is a plus
- Minimum 5 years of experience in related functions
how to apply
If you believe you have the right skillset, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now. Alternatively, please dropped an email to lauren.ang(@)randstad.com.sg for a further discussion.
EA: 94C3609 / R1333505