About the Company
The company is a leading textile manufacturing MNC with a strong regional and global presence. They are looking to build a procurement team in their Singapore office and looking for a Procurement Manager to spearhead the initiative and be part of the company's growth in an exciting time in their development.
- Spearhead the strategic and tactical execution of procurement activities including, but not limited to, sourcing, value pricing improvements, waste reduction, sustainability improvement, opportunity analysis and recommendation.
- Source and engage reliable suppliers and vendors to ensure the company obtain the “best buy”.
- Request for quotation and negotiate with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms and cost.
- Review, build and maintain long-term relationships existing and future suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Approve purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Perform quarterly/biannually/annual risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements, if any.
- Attend fairs and exhibitions to network with vendors and view new products and understand the current market trends.
- Analyze and control the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Oversee and manage shipping department to ensure on time supply of goods.
- Prepare and present procurement reports and findings, and strategies to prepare and overcome potential challenges and obstacles
What's Required for the Job
- Minimum 4 year of procurement experience
- Minimum Degree/Diploma in relevant discipline
- Strong understanding of procurement policies and industries’ best practices
- Possess strong project and contract management skills
- Ability to propose and implement improvement projects
If it's an opportunity you'd like to discuss and explore, please send your CV to sean.ho(@)randstad.com.sg with your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. Alternatively, you may contact me at +65 8123 8444.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R22105422
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents