about the company
My client is a global semiconductor manufacturer and supplier offering a broad range of products including discrete and standard commodity components, custom and semi-custom devices, and application-specific standards and integrated circuits. Headquartered in Switzerland, it has 11 main manufacturing sites and marketing offices in 35 countries. In Singapore, they provide easy-to-use software development tools, design kits, and support educational programs to make technology accessible to more engineers.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the following
- Manage the operational procurement processes (P2O)across all indirect categories including IT hardware, software, facilities management and others.
- Provide support to business functionsby securing supply of products / services, ensuring purchases are value-for-money and cost-effective.
- Maintain and supportimprovement of the P2O process, policies and procedures in collaboration with key stakeholders (e.g. Finance, IT Asset Management)
- Ensure that all processesare as per the agreed governance, guiding and educating the wider teams on the correct ways of working and making improvements if necessary
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Diploma / Bachelor's Degree in Business / Technical background with min 3 yearsof experience in procurement with high focus on indirect purchases
- Experience in managing suppliers and internal stakeholders
- Good experience in using Microsoft Office application
- Experience in usingSAP Ariba system
- Fast learner with positive attitudes and able to work well at all levels
Work Location: Ang Mo Kio, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...