about the company
Our client is a well funded software tech company that focuses on the future of work using technology. They are looking to hire an ambitious and resourceful individual to join their growing team as their company looks to scale for growth.
about the job
As product / growth marketing lead, you will be responsible for driving the company's growth through marketing related activities from demand generation programs and campaigns, to social media and digital marketing. If you have a passion for tech products that affect the future of work, as well as marketing and the growth it delivers, this will be a good challenge and opportunity for you! You would be able to drive the marketing strategy and execution for a tech software product that impacts the way of work. This is a great opportunity for individuals who are looking for a step up and to make a real and measurable impact on an organisation's growth. Your main responsibilities include:
- Develop branding, messaging, and go-to-market strategies for existing products, plans and new features for target audience
- Craft and develop compelling messaging and tools focused on customers (marketing videos, webinars, landing pages, product tutorials, customer success stories and testimonials etc.) for use on the web, at live events and in customer facing programs.
- Create a content strategy that produces messaging that resonates with and engages the right target audience
- Manage and establish best practice processes for all digital and social media presences in the APAC region
- Drive success for digital marketing efforts through SEO, SEM, web analytics, social media monitoring and demand generation programs.
skills & experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or digital/high-technology companies/product, with 1 year of team management experience
- Proven success delivering measurable marketing results, driving marketing programs to ROI metrics.
- Strong passion and interest in technology products, specifically on productivity and collaboration tools
- Experience with branding and messaging, including a clear understanding of product positioning and clear messaging across all channels/touchpoints
- Working knowledge of demand and lead generation, strategising and running marketing campaigns, digital and performance marketing including paid search/social.
- Experience with SEO, SEM and performance marketing, as well as data analytics tools such as Google Analytics, etc will be a huge added advantage
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Shawn Lee at +65 6510 1463. (EA: 94C3609/ R1765158)...