I am currently working with an interesting startup doing B2B marketplace. They are backed by Singapore government owned company, hence very well funded.
- Partner with product teams to advise on product direction and strategy, roadmaps, feature prioritization, metrics and goals, feature prioritization, and user journeys, and to accelerate decision making.
- Lead advanced, ad-hoc analytics projects to understand user behavior and long-term trends to identify opportunities for improving user acquisition, engagement, experience, value, and retention
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, and Analytics Engineering to ensure proper tracking and instrumentation of new product initiatives and features
- Play a foundational role in building a data culture by defining standards and practices for how product groups work with data and providing a strong voice for a data-informed point of view
- Manage the design, implementation, and evaluation of experiments and develop and socialize a rigorous culture of experimentation across all product teams
- Collaborate with UX research to design and evaluate surveys and surface quantitative insights on customer experience
skills and requirements
- Min 2 years previous experience as a data scientist, data analyst, or data engineer and prior experience in Product / General Data and analytics
- Experience with event-tracking tools like Amplitude, Mixpanel, Heap, and Snowplow, with proven experience in defining and managing the implementation and governance of these tools
- Experience presenting findings to business partners across the organization, including executive leadership
- Solid understanding of customer-centric digital product analysis
- Experience with schema design and dimensional data modeling.
- A foundational understanding of statistical techniques such as regression, predictive modeling, forecasting, time series analysis, and clustering and apply those to answer business needs
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)