about the company
Our client, one of the largest health insurers, provides a wide range of coverage.
about the job
In this position as a Product Development Manager, you will be required to keep up to date with market developments through market intelligence and research, translating these into insights on market trends, product comparison analysis, business implications or new product ideas.
The ideal incumbent is expected to actively review the product suite and provide recommendations on enhancement, withdrawal, or development of new products after testing out concepts with distribution/ consumers. You will be expected to oversee and drive documentation of product specifications and assist in preparation of product presentation for senior management/ product committee evaluation and approval.
In order to be successful in this position, you must be able to work with stakeholders to resolve any issues to ensure successful implementation of products for launch and prepare/review the required deliverables for implementation including product summary, product factsheet, policy contract, policy schedule, marketing collaterals, blog articles, training slides, product announcements, etc.
skills and experience required
- 10 years experience in the life insurance industry - ideally development or product pricing
- Experience handling Shield products would be ideal
- Exposure to proposition development and projection implementation is a good to have
- Highly analytical, detail oriented, results driven and has experience in AGILE and Scrum teams
- Strong knowledge of market trends and sales oriented
- Strong understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements
- Excellent communicator and strong stakeholder management skills
- Proficient in MS Office particularly Powerpoint and Excel
If the above position interest you, kindly click on the ‘apply now’.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.