*Focus on internal development; Low turnover rate
about the company
My client is a global market leader in its industry. They are also an industry leader in cybersecurity with over 20 years of experience. With rapid expansion plans, they are hiring a newly created permanent position of a Product Development Project Manager – Principal Engineer to lead a team that wil drive the design, development, testing, and operationalising of cybersecurity products. This role will be part of the Cybersecurity arm of the organisation.
about the job
Reporting to the Department Head (AVP), your role involves:
- Leading a team of 8-10 engineers to design, develop, test, and operationalise cybersecurity products.
- Collaborating with all the relevant stakeholders to translate the operational requirements into effective solutions.
- Managing the product development lifecycle from system design, development testing to production.
- Overseeing the project cost, delivery schedule, technical performance, and system risks.
skills and experience required
As a successful candidate, you should have:
- At least 2 years of experience in FPGA circuit experience/electronics hardware design development knowledge/PCB.
- Experience of at least 1 SDLC end to end
- Candidates with PMP and/or CCNA will have added advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a global market leader as their Product Development Project Manager – Principal Engineer where you will be part of a stable team with low turnover rate.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Josh LIM at 6510 3660 or https://www.linkedin.com/in/joshlimzishuo (EA: 94C3609 / R1766249)