about the company
Founded in 1988, my client is a statutory body with the vision of promoting and developing the legal industry in Singapore. They set new precedents of excellence in Singapore law through development thought leadership, world-class infrastructure and legal solutions.
With expansion plans, they are looking to hire a Product Manager to join the team. He/ She will oversee the experience and technical design of partnerships with various external organisations, playing a similarly critical role in guiding the evolution and integration of enterprise services, including our new e-commerce, CRM, and ERP systems.
Starting off with a 2 years direct contract, the role is convertible to permanent.
about the job
- Builds great products that stakeholders love to use on time and within budgets assigned.
- Determines internal and external stakeholders needs and desires whether by market research, surveys or user group testing.
- Leads or participates in product ideation, technical development, product testing, launch, end user training and rollout.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements; appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Leads or participates in the planning of product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Defines product vision, roadmap and growth opportunities to the development teams and stakeholders.
- Plays an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals.
- Establishes shared vision across organisations by partnering with key internal business stakeholders.
- Evaluates risk and provide advice and guidance to stakeholders and business units.
- Builds business cases for products and features, and analysing performance.
- Assesses market competition by comparing products to competitors'.
skills and experience required
- Minimally Diploma/ Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimally 3-5 years of working experience as a Product Manager, with 2 years experience in developing and launching consumer and/ or B2B services.
- Technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Legal qualifications and experience in litigation and/or dispute resolution practice is an advantage.
- Proven track record in product management, or as an associate product manager, with successes in:
- understanding the end-user and driving product adoption;
- analysing end user requirements;
- delivering products on-time and within budgets for internal / external stakeholders.
- Experience in liaising with government stakeholders and working with public sector systems is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills, with strong presentation skill
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Joey at joey.lam(at)randstad.com.sg.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1879086)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.