I am currently working with a startup that matches investors to healthcare companies.
4.5 days work week (Can end work after Friday noon). Hybrid working arrangement.
● Developing and maintaining a deep understanding of our customers' needs and how they use our products
● Defining and prioritising product requirements based on customer feedback, market trends, and business goals
● Collaborating with Engineering and Design teams to develop and launch new product features and enhancements
● Conducting market and competitive research to inform product strategy and identify new opportunities
● Analysing product usage data and customer feedback to identify areas for improvement and optimisation
● Developing and maintaining product roadmaps and timelines, and communicating product plans and progress to stakeholders
skills and requirements
● Min 3 years of experience as Product manager
● (Need to have at least 2) Experience with Jira, HubSpot or Figma, etc.
● A deep understanding of the software development lifecycle and agile development methodologies
● Experience working with cross-functional teams and collaborating with Engineering, Design, Sales, and Marketing teams
● Ability to effectively communicate product plans, progress, and requirements to stakeholders at all levels of the organisation
● Strong analytical skills, with the ability to analyse data and customer feedback to inform product decisions
● A customer-focused mindset, with a deep understanding of customer needs and the ability to translate those needs into product requirements
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Stella at 96554170 (EA: 94C3609 /R1875382)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...