Product Marketing Specialist (Regional/MNC)
about the company
Our client is a US MNC with a highly-established reputation listed on the New York stock exchange. They are one of the world’s leading manufacturers for consumer products within the manufacturing sector.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Product Marketing Specialist to join the dynamic marketing team! You will be primarily responsible for driving the regional sales across multiple brands by managing the assigned brands. You will be working cross functionally with the global teams to ensure that the product launches are executed promptly. You will be reporting to the Marketing Director for this role.
- Development of go-to-market strategies and plans for the global brands.
- Manage the roadmap, pricing, NPD launch process, SKU rationalization, product positioning, and competitive benchmarking for your product portfolio or lifecycle.
- Join cross-functional teams to carry out the product development strategy.
- Development and execution of product marketing and go-to-market strategies to increase sales.
- Creation of one's own assets, such as sales support materials, lifestyle photos and video content.
- Provide product training, promote communication around product marketing objectives, and support customer presentations.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 2 years of product marketing / management experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.