Product Trainer (Luxury Skincare & Cosmetics)
about the company
Our client is a luxury skincare brand, looking to grow its range of products to cater to diverse skin types and functions like hydration, anti-aging, sun safeguarding, and cosmetics.
about the job / manager
We are currently looking to hire a Product Trainer! This role will entail the trainer to shape the training strategy and crafting effective training tools and initiatives to nurture and educate a team of Beauty Advisors. This involves working within the established brand guidelines, materials, and objectives while providing hands-on guidance to Beauty Advisors in alignment with the brand's image and vision.
- Conduct comprehensive training programs and coaching sessions for staff covering brand story, product and service knowledge, selling skills, and exceptional customer service, aligning with Brand and training priorities.
- Modify Global training materials as necessary and create learning tools/resources tailored to market-specific learning needs, enhancing existing training support documents as needed.
- Provide training across skincare, makeup, fragrance, and haircare products.
- Evaluate and track training outcomes, including strategic follow-up coaching to ensure successful implementation of training initiatives.
- Collaborate with the Sales Manager to facilitate the recruitment of new Beauty Advisors in alignment with Brand demands.
- Handle the acquisition and upkeep of training materials and products.
- Establish and supervise the comprehensive Training budget.
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 5 years of training experience in service
- Experience within the beauty or cosmetics industry would be highly desirable
- Strong business sense, experience coaching in the field, and creation of training materials
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.