about the company
Our client is a renowned leading chemicals manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic products. They are now looking for a Production Engineer to join their Production Team during an exciting time in their development.
about the job
- Support Polymer, Monomer, Compound and utility plant operation such as technical and plant process operation support to optimize our products
- Work with the production team to provide analysis and troubleshooting on production matters
- Identify the root cause of the plant upset and provide troubleshooting for plant issues.
- Implement proposed immediate countermeasures and set permanent countermeasures.
- Prepare reports for upset, Change Of Control (COC) document and follow up modification.
- Evaluate and follow through COC results.
- Upgrade and improve Production section flow
- Degree in Chemical / Chemical engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 2-3 years’ work experience in a Chemical Manufacturing plant.
- Candidates with past experience as a Shift Supervisor are highly desirable
- Possesses in Sound knowledge in Process Safety.
- Candidates with Mechanical, Instrument and Electrical knowledge would be highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...