about the company
Our client is a pioneering precast and prefabrication specialist and manufacturer of building products. A member of one of the most established building construction companies in Singapore, this company is now on a look out for a talented Production Engineer to join the team and assist the Production Manager in managing the overall operation of Precast Construction plant.
about the job
- Identify operational problems; investigate complaints and suggestions; interview process supervisors and operators; complete troubleshooting procedures.
- Develop operational solutions by screening alternative solutions; calculating economics; determining impact on the total system.
- Improve operational quality results by recommending process redesign; implementing changes; contributing information to improve productivity performance.
- Provide operational management information by collecting and analyzing operating and engineering data and trends.
- Maintain a safe and healthy work environment, complying with legal regulations.
- Participate in reviewing Company Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health Risk Assessment
- Participate in the investigation of EHS incidents and recommend preventive measures.
- Authorize to stop production relating to Safety, Environmental or Efficiency issues that do not comply
- Review and recommend the disposition of the rejected in-coming raw material, work-in-process and finished goods.
- Review and endorse Company Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health System Procedure.
- Manage, coach and train the team members which include carrying out performance review and disciplinary action, if required.
- Minimum NITEC/Diploma preferably in Fabrication/Civil Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment
- Preferably with knowledge of manufacturing and assembling of Precasting.
- Knowledge of ISO 9000, HSE and AutoCAD will be advantages.
- Knowledge in Safety Management is a must.
- IT savvy with proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Willing to work in the Eastern region of Singapore (transport pick up from MRT to office provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172