about the company
Our client is a reputable leading machine tool manufacturer, including machines such as multitasking, 5-axis, turning and milling machines. With manufacturing sites globally as well as locally, this industry leader is now on a look out for a Production Engineer to join their dynamic and diverse team.
about the job
- Evaluate manufacturing processes based on quality criteria such as efficiency & output
- Study production & machine requirements
- Design & simulation of projects
- Develop & follow up of projects
- Prepare and do engineering presentations
- Optimize design systems
- Resolve issues, delays & propose improvement
- Train staff(s) in new & existing processes
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of experience in precision engineering in manufacturing industry
- Proficient in using CAD software - Solidworks
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of fabrication & tooling assembly
- Training provided for those with no/limited prior experience
- Willing to work in the West (transport provided at designated MRT stations along West-North region)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...