about the company
Our client is a global technology company focused in the manufacturing and supplying of automotive components. They provide solutions to the global automotive and commercial vehicle market and now have opportunities for a Test Engineer to join their dynamic team.
about the job
- Maintain master data in D-one Tool and SAP new BOM set-up
- D-one tool – validate & and upload monthly SIOP, demand & shipment, PCL input optimization
- Liaise with sales & and PCL to align the monthly SIOP forecast
- SAP planned orders review vs actual production attainment & and adherence and backlog in the D-one tool
- Participate in ongoing Kaizen system improvement in the planning & and scheduling process
- Customer waterfall trend and analysis
- Provide support & coverage to the PC&L Supervisor
- Achieve PC&L KPI
- Deploy and implement 5S and LEAN initiatives
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistics or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year experience in production planning/scheduling
- Candidates with experience from the manufacturing/semiconductor/electronics industry are highly preferred
- Candidates who possess advanced Excel/access & SAP skills & Microsoft Power BI are highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly apply directly or send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...