about the company
My client is a leading, global supplier of semiconductor wafer processing equipment. They have over 2,600 employees based in 14 countries, including Belgium, Japan, Netherlands, South Korea, Singapore, Taiwan and United States.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the following:
- Familiar with BOM and multi-level BOM structure for semiconductor equipment manufacturing.
- Prompt and accurate project analysis, demand loading, change management and project management leading to project closure with focus on required deliverables at each milestone leading to successful project closure and on-time delivery for all shipments
- Plan and prepare production schedules for respective production lines according to established and committed manufacturing milestones and Build Plan
- Lead and drive all related functions to meet on-time to Assy Start Date, on-time to PMCD and on-time delivery.
- Strong understanding and ability to manage Engineering Changes and configuration changes in an SAP PLM environment
- Strong team player with hands-on approach, strong ability to drive and manage escalations, drive priority calls for slot swaps and material allocation while supporting day-to-day operations with close follow-up on all outstanding issues in order to mitigate all risks to OTD
- Act as key point of contact between Project Manager, Manufacturing Engineering, Business Control, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Quality, Warehouse and BPS/Shipping on matters pertaining to assigned projects, with excellent ability to engage internal/external departments as deemed necessary
- Support on-going continuous improvement programs and process enhancements in an evolving and dynamic business environment
- Implement continuous process improvement through planning, evaluating, verifying and executing procedures to ensure that products meet all customer requirements in terms of cycle time and shipment delivery
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Minimum Degree in Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Project management
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in a manufacturing environment particularly in low
- volume high mix environment
- Strong knowledge of SAP MM, SAP PLM, Microsoft Excel
- Good with numbers, detailed and meticulous
- Familiarity with ramp up volume manufacturing
- Capital equipment or OEM manufacturer
Work Location: Woodlands, Singapore
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...