about the company
Our client is one of the leading companies in South East Asia providing quality steel reinforcement products and solutions to the construction industry. Operating in Singapore for over 60 years, their products are used in most construction projects island-wide.
about the job
In this role, you are responsible for the development and execution of product line sourcing strategies in support of New Product Introduction (NPI) projects, enabling materials to be used on time for all project builds and transitions into series production, and drive material cost to meet the product’s cost target.
This is a cross-functional role responsible for project management and accountability for deadlines, results and metrics. This role will manage effective collaboration with suppliers, development teams and commodity leaders to deliver on-time products, best-in-class cost and supply continuity while mitigating supply chain risk.
- Prepare and optimize daily production & delivery plan for mesh, WP or other product range (CAB, Caging) to fulfil customer requirement
- Plan feed material to support daily production requirement
- Minimize setup change to maximize machine throughput to minimize production cost
- Coordinate closely with ICD, Customer Facing Team, Production and Logistics to ensure smooth execution of daily production & delivery plan from feed material planning to delivery of FG to customer.
- Adopt technology and productivity tools to continuously improve planning process and supply chain to reduce planning cycle time, minimize manual efforts & material wastage
skills & experience required
You are welcome to apply if you meet the following requirements
- Degree or Diploma in Supply Chain or Industrial Engineering
- Min 2 years of experience in production planning & scheduling preferably in a manufacturing environment in construction industry
Work Location: Tanjong Kling, Singapore (Transportation provided)
Other information: 5 Days work week, you are required to work on Saturday upon request
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CV in to heny.lim(@)randstad.com.sg. Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
EA: 94C3609 | Reg: R22105263
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents...