about the company
Our client is a renowned leading chemicals manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic products. They are on a look out for a Day Technician & Process Technicians to join their Production Team.
about the job
- Receive and manage raw materials as per plan and inventory control.
- Execute physical stock taking as required.
- Carry out loading and unloading activities as per SOP.
- To perform routine patrol checks, collect data and safety inspections.
- Handle general/chemical waste management.
- Prepare process equipment for maintenance.
- Participate in Emergency Response Team in areas such as firefighting, rescue and loss of containment.
- Minimum GCE ‘N’ Level
- On Job training will be provided for those without prior experience
- Candidates with Forklift certifications have an added advantage
- Candidates with prior experience in handling ISO tanker such as loading and unloading work are highly desirable
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...