about the company
Our client is one of the leading academic institutions, providing programs and solutions for driven individuals and corporations with global reach. With its operation office in Singapore, they are providing services and meeting demands from various fast expanding markets, particularly in Asia.
about the job
Based in Singapore, this person ensures adequate and reliable support to the running of executive development programs: supporting delivery team members, participants, the program director and internal and external suppliers, prior to, during and after program delivery.
- 1. Works with team members and other stakeholders to create program schedule, support teaching materials, update learning portal and uploads teaching for participants to prepare for the program
- 2. Handles administrative tasks such as organizing company visits, meetings and support to guest speakers and prepares program budgets in coordination with the program as needed.
- 3. Provides support to the Program Management team on program delivery prior to, during and after program, which may include evening and weekend work.
- 4. Supports the team and carries out general administrative support on ad hoc basis as needed
about the manager/team
You will be part of a dynamic team and report to the Head of Program Management
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in Business management Administration or equivalent is required
- Must have 1 years of experience in business administration
- Must have good knowledge on Microsoft office, Excel functions
- Be able to work in team setting and be creative in problem solving
- Be mindful and meticulous with the confidential materials and data handling
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang
(EA: 94C3609/ Reg: R1872162)...