About the company
My client is a leading educational institution committed to providing high-quality education and professional development opportunities to students and professionals. With a strong focus on innovation, technology, and industry relevance, we are dedicated to nurturing talent and empowering individuals to reach their full potential.
As part of their business growth, they are looking for a Program Consultant to be the first point of contact to prospective students & their parents in the next steps of their educational journey.
Why is this a great opportunity?
- Strong brand awareness among its prospective students
- Attractive basic salary + Lucrative commissions + Hybrid working arrangements
- Strong employee welfare benefits and career development programs
About the role
Reporting to the Head of Enrollment , you will be responsible for
- You will play a pivotal role in assisting prospective students in their educational journey, helping them make informed decisions about their academic choices.
- Conduct one-on-one consultations with prospective students to understand their educational goals, needs, and interests.
- Guide prospective students through the admissions process, explaining application procedures, requirements, and deadlines.
- Manage and maintain a database of leads, ensuring prompt and accurate follow-up.
- Achieve enrollment targets by converting leads into enrolled students through effective communication and relationship-building.
- Generate regular reports on enrollment statistics and provide insights to the admissions team.
Skills and experience required
- Min 1 year of Direct Sales experience and with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Able to work beyond official hours during peak enrollment periods
If you are interested in the position, please click “apply” David Lerh (EA:94C3609/ R1769977)...