about the company
Our client is a leading cryptographic technology company, a supplier of different technologies for information security appliances, systems and applications. Backed by Temasek holdings, this local company has exciting opportunities for an Engineer/Senior Engineer, Program Management/Operations to join their team.
about the job
- Manage the day-to-day operational aspects of production and maintenance
- Revise plans as appropriate to meet changing requirements of internal and external customers.
- Responsible for projects transferred from development to operations, ensuring that documents and procedures are in place to independently handle repeat sales orders.
- Monitor and manage Suppliers’ performance to meet delivery, cost and quality targets
- Identify and mitigate program risks and implement risk mitigation plans
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to meet Key Performance Indicators and Operational deliverables.
- Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronics) preferably or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of proven experience in program / project management or related roles from the manufacturing or electronics field (ideally from a contract manufacturing environment)
- Good communications and interpersonal skills
- PMP or related certification is a plus.
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...