Programme Coordinator (Buona Vista / up to $3800/month)
about the company
Our client is a Business school for the world. They provide a wide range of programmes including Master programmes, Executive programs as well as Doctoral programs.
about the job
This programme coordinator is responsible for ensuring smooth programme delivery on Academic matters and is directly involved in coordination of tasks/activities with the MBA Class officers. j
Key Responsibilities will include
- Registrar; In charge of managing all MBA Registrar matters for the alumni and current students. This includes certification, transcripts, diploma issuance as well as verification to recruiters, employers, universities and related requests.
- Exit language requirement; The post holder will manage exit language requirements for incoming and current students including those who have completed the studies but not yet cleared the exit language requirement while working with Admissions colleagues and external language providers.
- MBA Business Foundations programme; Runs and oversees the whole organization of the programme from the registration and course enrollment to running the logistics for the programme either in person or online for both classes.
- Administrative and logistical assistance to the MBA team and the MBA Academic Manager including, but not limited to, overseeing all presentation logistics for the team and contributing to smooth running of key events (such as MBA Launch weeks, graduations, exams – for example ID badges and amphi nametags preparation for all incoming students, ordering of invigilators for exams, grade distribution post-exams, preparation of diplomas for graduating students, etc).
- Assistance to MBA Participants; answers participants enquiries, provide certifications, campus tours, tracking and updating of online materials seen by students, assistance and advice to students on the Singapore Student pass application process.
- Oversees and manages inventory requirements for the team; for example, diploma holders, diploma papers, transcript papers, certification letters, exam booklets, etc.
about the manager/team
You will be reporting to the Academic Manager
skills and experience required
- Minimum Diploma in Business management or equivalent
- Must have good communication and basic administrative skills, minimally 2 years of customer service and administrative experience.
- Will to learn new systems and industry knowledge, able to work independently in a face-paced environment
If you believe you have the right skills, experience and drive to succeed, please apply now.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R1872162 (Consultant in charge - Colleen Wang)...