about the company
Our client is a leading supplier of material handling equipment and lifting machinery. With a long history of over 20 years, they’re growing to be a key leader in the heavy machinery and lifting industry. They’re now on a look out for a meticulous and reliable Project Coordinator to join their team.
about the job
- Coordinate, price and produce purchase orders and releases
- Responsible for administrative duties surrounding the project.
- Maintain and prepare all correspondence (written and electronic) and project documentation
- Act on tasks from our internal team to assist with schedule management
- Prepare project billings in conjunction with the Project Management team
- Generate Owner Manuals
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Exposure to project management would be ideal
- Willing to work in the West (company transport provided)
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...