about the company
Our client is a leading renowned provider of flow creation and industrial products such as air compressors, blowers and vacuums. They’re on a look out for a Project Engineer (1 year contract) to join their team during an exciting time in their development.
What you will be here for
- Assist the appointed Project Lead to plan, execute and monitor Engineered to order (ETO) project activities to deliver quality product/services on time within budget.
- Interpreting & clarity of technical specifications and project requirements
- Point of contact with engineering and equipment vendors for the assigned project.
- Co-responsible in preparing the work pack/scope of work as part of the Request for Proposals/Quotations process.
- Assist in reviewing proposals, conduct technical bid evaluation and provide recommendations to Project Lead for approval.
- Prepare and support in purchasing requisition requests and approvals.
- Arrange meetings with customers, internal stakeholders and/or vendors
- Monitor vendor performance and coordinate supplier deliveries with the Logistics department, escalate to Project Lead for any technical deviation, potential variation orders, issues & risks.
- Attend Pre-Inspection Meeting with QA/QC team at Vendor Shop & follow up with any outstanding issues.
- Assist in monitoring construction during fabrication stage, inspections, equipment installation, FAT, project completions and assist the pre-commissioning phase for any critical issues.
- Develop cost effective solutions with the Project team
- Responsible for proper project documentation works and supports the document controller for the document related deliverables.
What you will need
- Diploma / Degree in engineering or related field
- ETO project management experience highly desirable
- Knowledge on engineered product package systems/solutions relating to O&G or Petrochemical needs
- Familiarity with the technical specification and application of mechanical/piping/static equipment and packages would be an added advantage
- 1 year agency contract (renewable)
- Completion bonus
- Medical & dental coverage
- 14 days AL
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172...