about the company
Our client is one of the most established contract manufacturers in Singapore, with capabilities ranging from design and development, in-house mold making, plastic injection molding, PCB production to full product assembly. They are now looking for Project Engineers to join their team during this exciting time.
about the job
- Lead and oversee assigned Projects of existing or new customers
- Lead and rally relevant resources from Mold Shop, Manufacturing, QA, Materials to manage Project activities
- Communicate effectively with customers and provide all necessary services during the project phase.
- Carry out product costing and analysis
- Perform Team feasibility, DFM (design for manufacturing), mold flow analysis etc.
- Manage project expenses like tooling, materials, other project expenses etc to meet budget.
- Ensure material availability for testing and initial production start up.
- Perform mold test, part measurements to meet product specifications.
- Perform proper documentation of Project File
- Ensure proper handover of Projects to Production, including conducting training to relevant parties if required
- Familiarize with the ISO 13485 / 9001 standards and any special customer standards (i.e. Certified Supplier Program) and ensure documentation compliance
- Participate actively in Management initiatives to resolve critical issues, improve overall operational performances / productivities etc.
- Diploma in engineering or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Working knowledge of plastic materials/plastic injection molding process and mold design and function would be highly preferred
- Proficiency in software (i.e. mold fold analysis, AutoCAD, UG, Pro-E) would be highly desirable
- *Training will be provided for candidates with no experience*
If you are interested in the position, kindly send your CVs to yiling.tan(@)randstad.com.sg.
Please include your availability, expected salary and reason for leaving your current job.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.
EA: 94C3609 / Reg: R21103172