Project Executive (Events & Marketing)
Project Manager (Events & Marketing)
about the company
Our client is a renowned marketing agency with a highly-established reputation. They are present in 14 countries and have exciting plans to expand their business around the APAC region. The office in Singapore currently has a headcount of 70 pax. Armed with a great talent strategy and people culture, this organization offers the best of both worlds in being an employer of choice as well as a leading brand to work.
about the job
We are currently looking to hire a Project Executive and a Project Manager in Events & Marketing to join the dynamic account servicing team! They are currently expanding the team due to the growing demands. You will be working within a team of 8 to10 pax and be responsible for managing and executing various marketing campaigns, events and projects for our clients.
- Responsible for event, partnership and marketing activities
- Ensuring all timelines within the marketing projects and campaigns are adhered to
- Plan and organise marketing events (online and offline), campaigns, conferences and seminars
- Coordinating and tracking performance of communications and initiatives, to compile into a weekly round-up
- Assist the Account Manager in managing the marketing budget and the portfolio of clients
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Manage a schedule of engagements including physical and digital engagements, chats, conferences or other functions.
- To handle multiple projects from entry level to large-scale events
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management
skills and experience required
- You should ideally have 3 years of marketing/events and execution of events / marketing communications collaterals experience
- Excellent coordination and organizational skills
- Able to work independently and function in a dynamic working environment
If you feel you are the right person for the job, I'd love to hear from you! Please hit the apply button directly. Alternatively, you may contact Jasmine Koh at 6510 6577.
(EA: 94C3609 / R1654425)
Applicants must be fully vaccinated or have a valid exemption in accordance with MOM’s regulations to allow them to enter the workplace. Applicants may be required to share verifiable COVID-19 vaccination documents or proof of a valid exemption at the point of offer. Randstad Pte. Limited and/or the Client reserves the right to withdraw an offer if the applicant fails to provide verifiable COVID-19 vaccination and/or proof of exemption documents.