about the company
Established in Asia ten years ago, this organization has become one of the fastest rising stars in the insurance industry. Over the years, the organization has remained committed to merge technology with their customer-led vision to develop products and seamless processes for the users. With footprints across APAC, the organization is set to further expand the business.
about the job
Your main objective is to develop in-house applications as well as ensuring that all project deadlines are met. You will need to see the end to end process of the SDLC and be comfortable in a hands-on focused development role.
about the manager/team
This is an individual contributor role. You will be reporting directly to the Senior Technical Manager. The manager is result-driven and trusts the individual's responsibility and accountability to meet project deadlines.
skills and experience required
You will need to have min bachelor's degree in computer science or related fields. Other requirements are as follow:
- Min 5 years of experience as a full stack developer.
- Experience in Frontend development with React is a must.
- Experience in Backend development with Java is a must.
- Experience with Rest APIs, Microservices would be highly advantageous.
- Stakeholder management skills and taking initiative would excel in this role.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact issac.chen(@)randstad.com.sg.