The Project Manager holds the responsibility and authority to oversee the daily operations of the project(s). Their role includes ensuring the production ofdeliverables that meet the required quality standards, while adhering to specified time and cost constraints, and ultimately achieving the anticipated benefits outlined in the business case.
about the job
- Provide effective leadership to the project team, fostering motivation and cohesion to meet project goals and milestones.
- Take ownership of the full project life cycle, ensuring successful delivery of major initiatives or simultaneous execution of multiple minor initiatives.
- Generate reports on project success criteria, metrics, and activities related to testing and deployment management.
- Create estimates and detailed project plans for all project phases.
- Secure adequate resources to achieve project objectives within planned timeframes.
- Manage day-to-day project activities, lead project management team meetings, and monitor staff performance, conducting performance reviews.
- Provide regular status updates on project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues to relevant stakeholders.
- Manage project scope and changes, and contribute to feasibility studies, vendor selections, and proposal evaluations.
- Ensure internal quality control throughout the project and actively participate in resolving quality issues.
- Assist in dispute resolution, negotiation, arbitration, or litigation if necessary.
- Oversee all aspects of project engagement, including planning, vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, changes, risks, and issues.
- Set and manage project expectations, delegate tasks, and monitor progress with team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor, track, and control outcomes to address issues, conflicts, dependencies, and critical path deliverables.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation, and presentations to various audiences, including project team, sponsors, CIO, and key stakeholders.
skills and experience required
Proficient in SDLC methodologies, including Agile and SCRUM. Demonstrates strong leadership skills, along with the ability to navigate and motivate teams across various business and technology organizations.
Whats on offer
The permanent opportunity for a Project Manager (Infra & Application), will pay a salary range of $8,000 - $ 9,000 plus benefits. This opportunity offers hybrid working arrangement.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you can reach me at https://www.linkedin.com/in/Oliviatoh-032330132/. (EA: 94C3609 / R22109942)